Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MY PATH TO SUCCESS

So many business blogs are directed at profiting from their posts. While I would love to have that be the outcome of my blog as well, I just really wanted to have a way of detailing my path to success.
Today I saw this on you tube and I thought how beautiful, how true!
Click on the link to view:

It reminded me that it is never about what you say but how you say it and the strength words have spoken or written. I am known for having an extremely cutting tongue, recent changes in my life brought forward exactly how much more effective I can be with others just by not being quite so curt.

I started my company because I love to bring smiles to the faces of others.  I love to see everyone happy.
Everyone it would seem but me, I have stood in my own way for years and now I'm stepping out of my way!
I'm going to let that smiling, trusting, happy person I am when I travel overseas.
Watch the video and always remember the power yours words, choose uplifting words, find a better way of saying something, lets coat our words with love, there is enough hate in the world!
Don't forget to check out the website too!

No comments:

Post a Comment