Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Poem for my Mom, In Passing Happy Mothers Day!

Sometimes Mom in passing would pat me on the back
And sometimes in passing  she'd show me the right track.

Sometimes Mom in passing would say, "You look very nice!"
And sometimes in passing  she could make me think twice.

Sometimes Mom in passing would lightly touch my hair
And sometimes in passing she'd show me what was fair.

Sometimes Mom in passing would ask, "What do you mean?"
And sometimes in passing she would get in between.

Sometimes Mom in passing Would give me, "that look"
And sometimes in passing  Mom would give me what it took.

But I know my MOM, has passed from this world to the best
And this time in passing  she passed the final test.

And now that she has passed  and the pain is so unkind
I just look at me and find HER in the mirror, in my heart and in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment